Filed under: News
Why hello, there! I know Sunday isn’t usually a day that I post on, but I’ve been asked a few times about what sort of schedule that I keep with posting so I thought I’d do a post for you all.
I generally have posts going up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I recently added the Shopping Saturday feature which, as the name suggests, goes up on Saturdays. But here is my current schedule, it’s always subject to change, but I do try to stay consistent with what goes up on what day. I’m always willing to consider new features or series if anyone has any suggestions (send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Suggestions page).
- Sundays – generally posts do not go up on Sundays aside from exceptions like this post
- Mondays – usually Question of the Week, unless replaced with something else
- Tuesdays – day of rest/no posts usually
- Wednesdays – usually Blythe On A Budget, unless replaced with a mini-series (like the Doll Blogging series or Treasures for Dollars series)
- Thursdays – day of rest/no posts usually
- Fridays – Various things go up on Fridays that include, but is not limited to, Freebie Friday Five (generally last Friday of each month), interviews and/or giveaways, articles, random thoughts/musings. I’m hoping to include some more tutorials on the site that will probably go up on Fridays (if not Wednesdays).
- Saturdays – Shopping Saturday
So, with the addition of Shopping Saturday, you can expect to see an average of 3-4 posts per week. I’m always open to guest posts (check out how you can contribute) and doing interviews, so be sure to get featured on BlytheLife.