Filed under: Article with tags: crafting, diy, Halloween
Halloween is a fun holiday where you get to dress up as something spooky and then collect candy from strangers. Blythes, however, are unable to go door to door soliciting sweets from people that they don’t know – but they can still dress up! Last year, one of my dolls was dressed as a squid for Halloween:
This year, my local Blythe group is having another Halloween meet-up! And while I don’t want to entirely spoil my girls’ costumes for the meet that is happening this weekend, here are the costume ideas that I considered (and later rejected):
- Vampire – deemed too scary
- Ghost – rejected due to being too generic
- Hobbit – no one was willing to have the necessary hairy feet
- Police officer – if you have the stock outfit from Love Mission, this is a very easy costume to pull off!
- Ballerina – deemed not scary enough
What kind of crazy goblins and ghouls are your little angels dressing up as this year for Halloween?