Filed under: Article, Freebies
Deck the halls with miniature ornaments! What else does your doll need for the tree?
You will need:
- 30 gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Beads (two different sizes)
- Something small and round – I used a yarn/darning needle (HINT: If you choose something approximately the same size as a stock Blythe’s thumb, she can hold onto the ornaments!)
- Flat nose pliers – optional
- Cut a length wire (I cut about 1.5-2″)
- Wrap it around the small and round object, twist the wire ends (I used flat nose pliers to help with the grip)
- Insert the twisted end into the small bead, then the larger one – make sure that the small bead doesn’t fall through the larger bead’s hole.
- Holding the wire loop flush with the small bead, cut the excess wire that extends out of the large bead.
- Put glue into the hole of the large bead, put the small bead on top, then insert the wire.
- Give it a good amount of time to dry (I let it dry overnight).
- Take a lot of photos!