Filed under: Article
- They make me smile when I see them.
- They’re (generally) unforgiving if I accidentally or intentionally put them in a bad or clashing outfit.
- The handmade (by others) clothes with tinier than tiny stitches.
- The shoes. All the shoes!
- How creative Blythes make everybody – photography, sewing, etc.
- Making new friends where we have Blythe in common
- The changing eyes. The oversized head. Her features, in general.
- That old Kenner smell.
- Getting packages in the mail, even if I have to buy it myself.
- Taking photos of dolls and sharing my love of Blythe with others.
What do you have to add to this list?