Filed under: Musings
I’ve been tagged a few times on Flickr to do this meme, so I thought I would share it with you. All you need to do is make a list of 11 doll related things that you’re wishing for in 2011 (you can accompany photos of everything in a mosaic, but if you’re lazy – like myself – you’ll just come up with the list).
- Red-headed Kenner – because, you know, it’s one of the few molds I’m still missing a doll from… I’d love either original hair or a mohair reroot for that carrot-red.
- Sunday Best BL – Meg/irulethegalaxy’s Sunday Best (Goose) is the *prettiest* SB ever, and makes me want one, every time I see her photo (click for pic).
- Prima Dolly Paris or Simply Vanilla – I would love to have a white-headed FBL in my dolly family!
- Aztec Arrival BL – I have a ‘thing’ for the ‘softer’ looking BLs, I guess!
- Simply Bubble Boom! – love her hair, love her stock name!
- Pukipuki Pong – always a super happy looking doll! I’m in love with this tiny cuteness, I blame Sioux/milkandkisses for this dolly lust though (click for pic).
- More dolly photo props – I love the idea of Re-Ment, I just don’t like the price of it (time to go shopping for polymer clay, perhaps?).
- Doll clothes – Sophie’s a bit of a snobbish clotheshorse, Eden only likes wearing pink, I have picky dolls…
- Doll shoes – Like I said, everyone’s picky (or maybe I’m the picky one…)
- More eyechips & the courage to do more mild customizations.
- To do more interviews – if you want to help make this wish come true, find out more about getting featured on BlytheLife.com!
And now I tag everyone who reads this to do this meme on Flickr or on their blog. 😉