Filed under: Article with tags: blythe on a budget
I’m sometimes at a loss for what to do around the holiday season with my dolls and a lot of other people come up with a lot more creative things than I do, but I wanted to share a little list of photo ideas you can do with your dolls this holiday season:
- Take them with you to the mall and get your photo taken with Santa (the Blythe On A Budget method would to hold your doll up and get a good angle so you can block out the child and still get Santa in the photo).
- Make the shape of a snow angel in the snow and gently lay your Blythe in the indentation.
- Have your doll in a mess of wrapping paper, tissue paper and ribbon.
- Have your Blythe hiding in the tree and have people try to figure out where she is.
- Have Blythe poking her head out of a stocking.
- Have Blythe head first in the stocking, trying to get to the good stuff at the bottom.
- Pose your Blythe next to the glass of milk (or bottle of beer) and cookies. Or have her trying to sneak a cookie.
- Have your Blythes opening presents for them or have your Blythes exchanging holiday gifts.
- Wrap your dolls in garland and hang small ornaments off of them.
- Strategically cover your doll with candy canes.
This is the last post from BlytheLife.com before Christmas, so I wanted to wish everyone a happy holidays! New blog posts will resume on Monday, December 27th.