Filed under: Article with tags: freebie friday five
Every month’s last Friday (or just once a month, sometime on a Friday) is part of the new feature on BlytheLife.com, Freebie Friday Five. Welcome everyone to the second instalment!
If you have any suggestions for next month’s Freebie Friday Five, please don’t hesitate to email me! Maybe you have a site you think that I should feature or a pattern that’s free and up on the web? Tell me!
- This month I have really enjoyed the Blythe?Swap group over on Flickr. Ran by Phillaine, it’s super active and there’s been a swap every month since Phillaine took over administrating the group. I know I mention taking part of swaps quite a bit to get new (or just new-to-you) things and it’s good to get involved! Learn about new people and get fun mail! New swap sign-ups start on the 1st.
- I love showing support for fellow bloggers, big and small. This month I’ve enjoyed following Rosie Applies and Friends,who has some super cute entries from her dolls’ points of view (so cute!), and Claribari Blythe (Heather’s) blog (she’s got some cute photos!).
- Get connected with fellow Blythe enthusiasts – it’s free to make a Twitter account! (Please note: Twitter may or may not become a time-suck for all your free and not-so-free time, you have been warned! But at least it is free!) Remember to follow @blythelifecom, you’ll get Tweets about new posts, new giveaways and maybe even get in on new posts by getting quoted or interviewed!
- Update your blog or start writing one! If you do, be sure to drop me an email and let me know what it is if it’s Blythe-related so I can get it up on the Links page! Also be sure to check out the Dolly Blogging mini-series here on BlytheLife.com.
- Know some local Blythers? Start organizing a mini-meet in your area! Don’t know some local Blythers? Go post on either Blythe Kingdom or This is Blythe to see if there are people in your area and organize a get-together!