Filed under: Article with tags: freebie friday five
Every month’s last Friday (or just once a month, sometime on a Friday) is part of a feature on BlytheLife.com, Freebie Friday Five. Welcome everyone to this month’s instalment! I mention 5 things I love every month that’s free to do/read/see.
If you have any suggestions for next month’s Freebie Friday Five, please don’t hesitate to email me! Maybe you have a site you think that I should feature or a pattern that’s free and up on the web? Tell me!
For the month of May, I wanted to look at fun and great blogs – all doll related. It’s great for inspiration! I love looking at photos and all of them are free to read and look at.
- Smidge House – I love Smidge House and Smidge House has been great for BlytheLife in return. Carmen makes fantastic 6th scale furniture in amazing detail. Sometimes she even has some things for sale, but I’m mostly inspired by her photos with all the little details.
- Sirenita – I love looking at photos of customization work. I also love looking at photos of customization works in progress. Feel free to check out the beautiful eye candy, glorious, glorious eye candy.
- ericaduh.com – I love Erica’s photos! She has some amazing Blythes, amazing ball-jointed dolls and she also sews! I’m a huge fan of her work and her dolls are always well dressed!
- EssHaych x OnePinkHippo – A blog by two friends! Amazing photos and a beautiful friendship all in one blog. What’s neat is that a lot of their blog entries are letters to each other. Very awesome!
- blythe fashion – A great blog that talks about the clothes for dolls. Goes from knitted items, dresses, skirts, tops and pretty much everything. Very cute resource and I like looking at photos!
If you know of a site, group or activity that you think I should highlight in next month’s Freebie Friday Five, let me know! Comment below or email me.