Filed under: Article with tags: freebie friday five
Every month’s last Friday (or just once a month, sometime on a Friday) is part of a feature on BlytheLife.com, Freebie Friday Five. Welcome everyone to this month’s instalment! I mention 5 things I love every month that’s free to do/read/see.
If you have any suggestions for next month’s Freebie Friday Five, please don’t hesitate to email me! Maybe you have a site you think that I should feature or a pattern that’s free and up on the web? Tell me!
For the month of January, I picked out some of the sites that I kept going back to during the month. I hope you like them too!
- Blythopia.com is a fantastic resource website. You can look up any of the NEO Blythes to see release dates, names, types of stock. There’s also information about the dress sets and shoe sets! It’s run by Jennatomic, who took over Blythopia and revamped the site.
- There’s the Dolly Dress Challenge group over on Flickr. I love seeing photos of what people have made! There’s a few different challenges that have happened in the group. One was to make a clothing item per day, the new one is to make one item for each doll.
- I’ve been wanting to make a doll house (or just several room boxes) for ages now, but I just don’t have the room. This doesn’t stop me from thinking about how I would like to decorate the rooms though! You can find fantastic free printable scrapbook paper on sites like ScrapbookScrapbook.com and MrPrintables.com, all you need is to supply the printer, paper and the ink.
- More printable minis! I found TreeFeathers.com and their site has things like vintage Valentines, movie posters and some super-cute vintage travel posters. All printable pages have a little 1″ ruler at the bottom.
- And another Flickr group that I want to draw attention to is Kenner 365, or also known as A Kenner A Day. I love looking at all the great photos of the vintage girls. There’s also weekly themes, which is fantastic if you’re stuck and unsure of how to take photos of your 1972 Blythes!
If you know of a site, group or activity that you think I should highlight in next month’s Freebie Friday Five, let me know! Comment below or email me.