Filed under: Giveaway
One of my goals for 2012 is to create at least 2 clothing items per month for my dolls. In January, I knitted 7 cardigans. Of those 7, I made two light green hooded cardigans with little (functional!) pockets. Here’s some information about the cardigan:
- Knitted with a 70% cotton, 30% acrylic blend
- Has a non-functional hood (for Blythe) – the hood will fit Licca or Skipper dolls
- There is no button or any other kind of closure
- It’s a light honeydew kind of green
- It took approximately 2.5 hours to knit (while watching television, so take that into consideration as well)
- And you have the chance to win one of the cardigans (one for my dolls, one for you)
You can get up to two (2) entries for this giveaway draw and you can enter until Tuesday February 7 2012 at 11:59pm PST. The draw will be held on Wednesday February 8 2012 and the winner will be announced on BlytheLife.com. Remember to use a valid email address for all comments. If you win, I will be emailing you to get your address.
The giveaway is open to all international addresses.
Please only use one email address and one IP address per person, those using multiple email addresses for more entries will be disqualified.
Mandatory Entry: Comment below about the giveaway, anything at all.
Bonus Entry #1: Tweet about the giveaway (make a separate comment below with a link to your tweet – not to your Twitter profile or feed).
@blythelifecom is having a giveaway! You could win a handknit cardigan by @chelleshocks http://bit.ly/wI5p7v