Filed under: Article with tags: friday five
Every month’s last Friday (almost every month…) is part of a feature on BlytheLife.com,
Freebie Friday Five. Welcome everyone to this month’s instalment! I mention 5 things I love every month that’s free to do/read/see. It’s been renamed to Friday Five from Freebie Friday Five.
If you have any suggestions for next month’s Friday Five, please don’t hesitate to email me! Maybe you have a site you think that I should feature or a pattern that’s free and up on the web? Tell me!
For the month of July, I wanted to include blog posts that I loved reading and I think other people would enjoy them.
- “Getting your doll out in public” from the blog My Plastic Fantasy – a great article about how to get out there and take photos of your doll in public, something that I still need work on.
- A DIY tutorial on a Blythe Flower Crown from the blog Crafty Girl – a cute tutorial that shows you how to use ribbons and fake flowers to make a cute flower crown for your favourite dolly.
- A post on a new project that’s being undertaken by a member of the Blythe community from the blog Doll House Studio.
- Awesome tutorial on how to sew collars for Blythe dresses over at Oh Strumpets! Blythe too! that I highly recommend!
- Over at 222am.org, there was a post about the restoration of a redheaded Kenner – and we all know how much I love a good restoration story!
If you know of a site, group or activity that you think I should highlight in next month’s Friday Five, let me know! Comment below or email me.