Filed under: Article with tags: friday five
The last Friday of every month is part of a feature on BlytheLife.com,
Friday Five. Welcome everyone to this month’s installment! I mention 5 things I love every month..
If you have any suggestions for next month’s Friday Five, please don’t hesitate to email me! Maybe you have a site you think that I should feature or a pattern that’s free and up on the web? Tell me!
For the month of October I wanted to focus on fun crafts that you can do indoors, now that the weather has turned cold (at least around here!). I hope you like what I’ve found helpful!
- I came across a YouTube video on how to make a doll (Barbie) sized couch – pretty neat and Blythe can use somewhere to sit, right? The video directions use glue a lot, but you could sew the pillows and cover it a little bit better, but it’s a great tutorial!
- If you like to take photos of your Blythe, you might want to consider making a photo backdrop and I found a great tutorial on how to do that.
- This tutorial shows you how to make a mohair wig for ‘fashion dolls’, which can be adapted for Blythe’s big noggin! It can also be used for BJDs or other dolls that you have around that need some hair.
- For your twins or sisters, you can make a bunk bed for the tired little angels. Here’s the other video mentioned (on making doll bedding).
- The last DIY video I have to show you is on crafting a doll vanity! You need to have captions on in order to get the instructions for the tutorial.
If you know of a site, group or activity that you think I should highlight in next month’s Friday Five, let me know! Comment below or email me.