Filed under: News
In just a few weeks, BlytheLife.com will be turning one year old! I’m very excited that the site has managed to survive for so long as well as all the lovely visitors that come back to check out the new content on a daily basis. As BlytheLife.com heads into year 2 of existence, I’d like to ask for your help! And here’s a handy-dandy little survey for you to answer for me:
- What kind of articles have you liked reading in the past? What kind of articles do you want to see in the future?
- Was the doll blogging series useful to you? Would you like to see more articles on creating your own doll site/blog?
- What kind of D.I.Y. tutorials do you want to see? (Keep in mind that I have limited mental capacity for sewing intricate things…)
- Did you like reading my interviews with customizers and crafters in our dolly community? Who would you like to see me ask to do an interview with me next?
- What methods of giveaway entries did you like? What other methods of entering giveaways would you like to see used on BlytheLife.com?
- What do you want to see more of in the future, in general, here on BlytheLife.com?